Enjoy a 2 or 3 night break in the heart of Yorkshire
Bookings - 01937 53 53 02 | email@example.com
What more can you ask for than to relax and unwind in God’s own country in a 10th century Castle.
Being a family home for over 950 years, Hazlewood Castle is all about warmth, relaxation and tranquillity whilst enjoying delicious foods, fine wines and a little light entertainment.
With wood burning stoves, comfy sofas, cosy nooks and crannies, produce grown in our own gardens and 77 acres to explore, there is plenty to see and do whilst you are here.
Challenge yourself with the house puzzle, take a tour with one of our experienced concierge team who will wind back the clock, and let you into the family secrets and ghostly tales of the rooms within.
Or pull on a pair of wellies and explore the grounds to your hearts content.
Hazlewood Castle Christmas break is whatever you want it to be, a short stop off between visiting family or friends, a base to visit the sales in the area or somewhere to escape the everyday for a while..
All our breaks include:
- Arrive and check in at your leisure from 2pm
- Make yourself at home in our comfortable and tastefully furnished bedrooms.
- Arrival mini afternoon tea in one of our many lounges, relaxing in the front of the log burning stoves, it’s a perfect opportunity to make new friends, catch up with old ones and to meet your hosts.
- Pre-dinner drinks on Christmas Eve.
- 3 course dinner each evening (Christmas Day Night will be a dressed buffet)
- Sparkling wine reception.
- 3 course Christmas Day Lunch.
- Historic guided tour of the Castle and Chapel.
- House Games and Quiz.
- Midnight mass – our very own St.Leonard’s Chapel will be hosting mass, meet in the Victoria Room for mulled wine and mince pies before heading over to join Father Ian and the rest of the congregation.
|Price per person||2 night break adult||2 night break child||3 night break adult||3 night break child||extra night adult||extra night child|
How to Book
Call our reservations team - 01937 53 53 02
Tag on an additional night inclusive of a 2 course dinner in the Vavasour Restaurant from just £80.00 per person for adults and £47.50 per child.
Additional adults sharing - prices on request
Terms and Conditions
£50 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your booking payment is due in full by 1st November 2019
Please note after full payment is received there will be no refunds for cancellations or reduction in numbers or length of stay.
Children are classed as 5 - 11 years, under 5’s are accommodated free of charge. 12 years old plus are charged as adults.