• There is a cabinet in the main entrance hall and reception area which contains items for sale. These can be purchased through our Reception Team. There are Hazlewood Souvenirs’ such as Wine, Books & Hampers.
• A number of outdoor activities can be arranged through reception.
• We have 77 acres of woodland & parkland to explore.
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting
• We have 4 main conference rooms on the ground floor which are accessed via the lift or staircase.
• Each room has natural day light.
• Please notify conference organisers in advance if any additional services are required for conferences e.g. specific seating or staging, we do try to accommodate everyone’s needs where possible.
• There are toilets available to the right of reception, near the Boardroom which also has an accessible toilet to the same specification as the public toilets listed above.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
• There is central heating throughout the house. The temperature of each guest bedroom is controlled by thermostatic controls on the radiators.
• The beds are made with all-season duvets. Each bedroom has a hospitality tray with tea, coffee, hot chocolate & a bottle of water. In each room there is a hair dryer & satellite T.V. with teletext. Each room has storage space which normally consists of a wardrobe, chest of drawers & bedside cabinet.
• Twin or double bed combinations are available.
• Flooring in bedrooms is short-pile carpet.
• Flooring in bathrooms is tiles.
• Reading lamps are provided.
• Room service is 24 hours
• Feather & polyester bedding is available.
• Non smoking rooms.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [En-suite or Shared]
• All 32 Bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
• 6 of the 32 bathrooms have a walk in shower, all remaining rooms have a shower over the bath
• Bathrooms are a mixture of tiled and short-pile flooring.
Grounds and Gardens
• There are extensive Gardens available for our guests to relax in with a number of benches and tables available.
We love dogs so responsible pet owners are welcome to bring dogs to Hazlewood Castle. When booking it is essential that you confirm the number of dogs that will be with your group.
We charge £15 per dog per night to stay at our hotel. Dogs will be accommodated in bedrooms within the St. Margaret’s wing and subject to availability.
- Dogs must be under strict control at all times while in the property
- Dogs must be well behaved and house trained and the dogs are not allowed on the soft furnishings and beds
- Any fouling on lawns or gardens must be cleared up without delay
- The dog owner must bring the dog's bed or basket for sleeping in
- Dogs must not be left alone in the rooms or elsewhere at any time.
- Dogs must not lie on beds and hair must be well cleared up before departing.
- For your dog’s safety, we advise they must not be left unattended in the external areas as the property boundaries may not be totally secure
- Dogs will not be permitted in the restaurant or public rooms other than the Flemish Hall and Library
• If you require assistance during your stay please contact reception or concierge on '0' on your bedroom telephone. The Duty Manager can also be contacted on this number between 7am and 11pm. From the hours of 11pm to 7am there is a Night Porter available to provide assistance.
• Children are welcome at Hazlewood castle
• Hazlewood castle Hotel is a non-smoking Hotel.
• A selection of local information is available in the lobby area of the Hotel.
• There is a folder in each guest bedroom which gives tourist information about Yorkshire.
• There is a good phone network coverage throughout the Hotel. Complimentary WiFi is also available in the main castle and in all bedrooms.