Spring is a lovely time of year at Hazlewood Castle, as nature awakes from its Winter slumber Cherry blossoms begin to burst into huge pink canopies of colour, the forest floor a carpet of blues and purples as thousands of Bluebells bloom and our resident wildlife welcomes its young.
Enjoy a short break with us this Spring, get back outdoors and explore our woodland with our nature trail map and bikes.
Relax in one of the Castle lounges or on the terrace with a Hazlewood afternoon tea
Test your skills with a 30 minutes outdoor activity in the grounds with Live for Today Adventures, a choice of archery, air rifles or crossbows.
Learn of the Castle's rich history with one of our tours
Full 2 night package includes:
- 2 nights accommodation
- Full Yorkshire breakfast each morning
- 2 course dinner each evening
- Afternoon tea on one afternoon
- Nature trail map and bike hire
- History tour with our own historian - (Thursday - Sunday 10.30am, 11.30am or 3pm)
- 30 minutes outdoor activity per person - archery/ air rifle/ crossbows
From £380* for 2 nights for 2 people
*upgrade and single supplements apply
Valid- March, April & May
Added extras available: To book contact us
- Extra night - £75 per room, including breakfast
- 30 minute spa treatment £30 per person
- Upgrade to a 3 course dinner for £7 per person
- Bottle of Prosecco in your room for arrival £30
Terms* - Full payment is taken at the time of booking. Cancellation policy 72 hours prior to arrival.
*If Government restrictions mean the hotel is still closed, you will receive a full refund on your arrival date.