Terms & Conditions for ‘NHS Heroes Win a Free Wedding’ giveaway on Facebook/Instagram.
1. The promoter is: Ashdale UK Ltd, company no. 5110517 whose registered office is at Bond End, Knaresborough, HG5 9AL
2. The competition is open to NHS workers & residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over and must provide a current & valid NHS Identity Card. Those exempt are employees of Ashdale UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter: The competition will run on Instagram and Facebook. –https://fb.watch/3Ccyxe_5Fl/ & https://www.instagram.com/p/CLMQMj6BZmV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be GMT midnight Thursday 26th February 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
The winner will be announced Friday 5th March 2021.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Follow Hazlewood Castle on Instagram and/or Facebook. Like the post-Name the NHS hero who would like to win the free wedding
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Free Wedding – Available September to May
Bronze Package up to 100 guests.
Shindig Event Styling – will provide civil ceremony décor to the value of £400 https://www.shindigeventstyling.co.uk/
LS Cakery – a complimentary wedding cake https://www.lscakery.co.uk/
Treasured Brides - £500 discount (off any full price gown) https://www.treasuredbrides.co.uk/
CPW Chauffeurs – complimentary transport (Range Rover) (within an hour’s drive radius) https://www.cpwchauffeurs.co.uk/
Complimentary full décor of your choice by Best Dressed Events UK @bestdressedeventsuk
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Ashdale UK Ltd.
14. The winner will be notified by message on Instagram/Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Ashdale uk Ltd will decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Instagram and Facebook.
Ashdale uk Ltd's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The entrant must be following @HazlewoodCastle on Instagram and/or Facebook in order to enter.
Ashdale uk Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Ashdale uk Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.