Welcome to Hazlewood Castle
A privately owned luxury Castle hotel and popular wedding venue, Hazlewood Castle has 32 bedrooms, day spa, kitchen garden, outdoor activities and meeting and conference space.
Set in 77 acres of woodland and landscaped gardens, Hazlewood Castle Hotel is ideally nestled between Leeds & York so getting here couldn't be easier!
Hotel Breaks & Special Offers
Breaks for all seasons, outdoor adventures, pamper packages, foodie inspirations and more!
Sign Up Now for Exclusive Special Offers
Something for everyone
- For the adventurous- axe throwing, paintballing, archery and more
- For the loungers - a spa to relax and chill in
- For the foodies - fine cuisine prepared by talented hands
- For the wine connoisseur- our very own families wine
- For the history buff - tours of the Castle rich past
- For our babies - a royal welcome every time and special privileges
- For dog lovers - 77 acres of woodland for your best friend to romp in
- For the little ones- nature to explore and fairies to make friends with
- For the competitive- a bike time trial to compete in
- For the God fearing - Services in our very own St. Leonards Chapel
- For Arty folk - Paintings to admire by resident artist Anita Bowerman
- For budding chefs - A masterclass to hone your skills.
What previous guests thought of us
A Visit to Remember
Stayed at Hazlewood Castle 4th/5th November to attend a wedding. From arrival to departure the staff in all departments were superb - they really made you feel welcome as a friend. A big thank you - and the wedding - absolutely brilliant from start to finish. The Chapel amazing - the Vicar definitely one in a million - best ceremony we have ever attended. Sunday morning breakfast - 5 star service. Hope to return sometime in the future
Beautiful & Tranquil
We stayed for a belated wedding anniversary celebration & couldn't have been happier! The room was in the main castle, very spacious clean & comfortable Staff throughout were friendly and helpful The evening meal was exceptional, portions are hearty and very tasty, using locally sourced ingredients as well as home grown vegetables, herbs etc Good selection of wines We spent an hour after dinner relaxing in the library, wow, so comfortable and with a log fire heating the room, we were so relaxed we could have quite easily fallen asleep. Breakfast was really lovely & very good quality. The grounds are amazing, we stayed first time round in the spring when all the trees were in blossom, this time the leaves were shedding & the weather felt wintery, but the views were still breath-taking! Birds galore & in the spring we were lucky enough to watch a magnificent bird of prey, a Kite, circling above the trees. Thank you Hazlewood for your hospitality!!
In August we had our wedding at Hazlewood Castle and from the booking of this, nine months prior to the end of all the celebrations, we had the most amazing wedding experience. Kelly made our planning so organised and always made us feel that nothing was too much trouble. The day was made absolutely perfect by all staff involved - and as the bride many thanks to the coordinator and master of ceremonies on the day (sorry forgot your name) but you calmed me, organised every guest throughout the whole day - you were amazing!!! ALL our guests have said what an amazing venue and wedding day and night that Hazlewood provided. Thank you for the perfect day