Welcome to Hazlewood Castle
A privately owned luxury Castle hotel and popular Yorkshire wedding venue, Hazlewood Castle has 32 bedrooms and suites, day spa, kitchen garden, outdoor adventure activities, meeting, conference and event space, Woodland event space with cabins, waterfall, tree bar and dancefloor, St. Leonard's Chapel and the Vavasour Restaurant.
Set in 77 acres of woodland and landscaped gardens, Hazlewood Castle Hotel is ideally nestled between Leeds & York just off the A64 so getting here couldn't be easier!
Sign Up Now for Exclusive Special Offers
Valid March- May (subject to availability), our fabulous Spring Offer includes:
- Accommodation in one of our luxury rooms
- Arrival Cream Tea – freshly baked scones, Devon cream and preserves with tea and coffee
- Full Yorkshire Breakfast
- 2 Course Dinner
From £84.50 per person*
*single & upgrade supplements apply
Something for everyone
- For the adventurous- axe throwing, paintballing, archery and more
- For the loungers - a spa to relax and chill in
- For the foodies - fine cuisine prepared by talented hands
- For the wine connoisseur- our very own families wine
- For the history buff - tours of the Castle rich past
- For our babies - a royal welcome every time and special privileges
- For dog lovers - 77 acres of woodland for your best friend to romp in
- For the little ones- nature to explore and fairies to make friends with
- For the competitive- a bike time trial to compete in
- For the God fearing - Services in our very own St. Leonards Chapel
- For Arty folk - Paintings to admire by resident artist Anita Bowerman
- For budding chefs - A masterclass to hone your skills.
What previous guests thought of us
Fantastic magical place
I stayed at Hazlewood Castle recently during my business trip and was amazed by the hotel and its character, It is very conveniently located close to both Leeds and York. Property is stunning with lots of historic features and with lots of character. Really magical place! Food and staff is excellent too. Also worth mentioning that I left behind my bracelet in my room but it was posted to me. Will definitely come back when in the area again.
Trip advisor - verified review
A lovely afternoon tea for a friends birthday. Super service very welcoming and friendly. The hotel has a great setting and would love to try it for lunch in the restaurant.
Plentiful parking and nice grounds.
Trip advisor - verified review
Booked this hotel at a bit last minute, don't normally stay here but thought it would be a nice treat . Arrived sunday to a lovely receptionist who told us where our room was .. room was fabulous, they had even set up the sofa bid for our 3 year old who was excited because he thought he has his own room . I big mistake I made was NoT Having our evening meal here, breakfast the next day was lovely sausages really nice .. cant fault the hotel the food and the staff make this hotel everyone I spoke to was helpful and chatty .. if you like wine then try the rose white zin that they sell and the red that is part of the hotel is really smoky also worth a try .. hopefully be back soon
Trip advisor - verified reviews