Asian Weddings at Hazlewood Castle, near Leeds & York
Our Clear Garden Marquee, with space for up to 450 guests, offers splendid views of the Hazlewood Gardens, Castle, and the surrounding Yorkshire countryside.
Every little detail can be arranged to meet your desires, from traditions of Mehndi, and Henna artists to Mandap decor options. Our dedicated team will work with you to implement your religions traditions and tailor the venue to your specific needs.
We have a selection of caterers whom we work with or if you wish you may organise your own.
Clear Garden Marquee
If you are hosting a specialist catering wedding and wish to employ your own external caterer, you can hire our Clear Garden Marquee and tailor-make your special day to suit you!
Hire Fee Includes:
- Aluminium Frame Clear Marquee with Glass Double Entrance Doors
- Wooden Floor
- Ceiling Fairy Lights
- Tables and Limewash Chiavari Chairs
- Bar Structure
- Floral Ceiling Hoops
- Lounge Furniture (indoor or outdoor)
- Dance Floor space
- Patio Heaters and Outdoor Firepit
- The Castle Grounds for Photography
- Preferential Accommodation Price for your Guests
Everything you need to know about Hazlewood Castle
Hazlewood Castle has a myriad of facilities on offer, which has made our Exclusive Hire option a popular choice for Asian weddings.
Steeped in a history dating back to 1086, Hazlewood Castle provides an awe-inspiring venue for your Asian wedding with stunning interiors, beautiful grounds, and a team of friendly and accommodating staff, we have everything you need to make your wedding your way.
Find out more in our brochure
Why choose Hazlewood Castle
- With no restrictions on caterers, you're free to take your pick from the finest Asian wedding caterers available
- Our spacious bridal suites offer glorious views, elaborate furnishings, full length mirrors, and large en-suite so you can truly indulge
- For Hindu weddings, we can dedicate a room for your Mandap and a separate room for lunch, ensuring seamless transitions
- For Muslim weddings, we can allocate a private prayer room
- 4 areas of the Castle and grounds are licensed for weddings, so there is ample space for segregated Muslim weddings
- Take your pick from the amazing selection of backdrops for your wedding photographs
- A changing room can be made available from 7am
- Large car park for your guests
Recent Wedding Videos at Hazlewood Castle, Leeds
Cinematography - @davinciweddingcinema - Photography by @bhavnabarratt - Hair and Make-up @sharon_roda - Mehndi @mehndiseasons
Music and Lighting @evallanceuk - Decor @elegance_events_styling - Catering @lola_caterers @rkdining - Venue @hazlewoodcastle
Dhol @desidholvaleh - Reception entertainment @tailorssurprisesingers - Cake @iced by saaida - Bar @bostonshakers - Violin @laurencharlotteviolin